Leisure Suit Larry –the Super Mario of filthy Sierra adventure games from the 80’s & 90’s –has returned, but not as you might expect. For his latest tour of doody, Replay Games Inc. is revisiting –and remastering –Larry’s original adventure. Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded is a return to the classic PC adventure game formula, with updated graphics. It is the result of another successful Kickstarter campaign, and another promise fulfilled for Linux games.
From Replay Games Inc.
Hi ya, Kickstarters! Al Lowe here. It looks like June 27 is the day! And it appears that Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded will be the first Kickstarted game to ship! N-Fusion hasn’t wasted the last few weeks; they’ve made improvements to the game everywhere. I can’t wait for you to see it. While I’m proud we did the right thing and waited to ship until all the bugs were exterminated, we did much, much more: hundreds of new sound effects, redesigned menus with new artwork, user interface improvements, and even additional voiceovers. This truly is the best Larry game we can bring you. And our mutual wait is almost over!
In addition to Linux, Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded is also available for Windows, Mac, iOS & Android.
Although the games were marketed as “naughty,” Al Lowe’s Larry was comedic but never explicit, and the remake retains that standard. There’s no full-frontal nudity, no four-letter words, and no on-screen sex. But we do have our comedic priorities: Larry is a story of a man on the make, and the game drips with innuendo, flirts with perversity, and oozes sexuality from every pixelated pore.
- Expanded puzzles, locations, and gameplay
- Gorgeous, all-new high-res 16:9 backgrounds
- Over 3,000 frames of hand-drawn animation!
- Sophisticated lighting and spot animations enliven every location
- Thousands of humorous responses allow Players to enjoy exploring everything onscreen
- Hilarious branching dialogues with the main characters
- All-new Vegas-style musical score
- Fully voiced by the actors who originated the roles
- Redesigned by Al Lowe and Josh Mandel
- PC, Mac, iOS, Android